Stay tuned for more...
Friday, January 29, 2010
Bee and her cat problems...
So, not sure if a lot of you know about this or not, but Bee has a problem with animals. They don't seem to like her; in fact they despise her. It got to a point where Bee had to actually get rid of her cat because it would hiss it her when she got near, and that was when the cat was being friendly with her. Bee doesn't know this, but I actually have video evidence of some of the things her cat used to do to her. Now keep in mind this was before Bee lost weight, but it was when she was trying to get in shape. Please follow the link below to see a new segment I like to call "Bee vs. Animals"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Giblet!!! You seem to be very fond of me, so I don’t understand why other animals would feel any other way! The only animal that does hiss at me is Ummad aka Kubma the Monkey but that is another story...
ReplyDeleteThanks for this video! Bee, you've lost a lot of weight... and apparently changed your gender. I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteLOL Jenn!!
ReplyDelete