skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just so we all are on the same page.....
I am not Bela’s Lesbian Lover!!!!
It’s so funny!! Everyone around me keeps asking if I’m OKAY. Like I got divorced or something... All jokes aside all my friends know how close I am to Bela, and her moving away is tough but it’s something I’m getting used to everyday. And as I grow older, I’m getting more used to looking at the brighter side of things.
Pros of Bela moving away:
1. New Apartment and my own sofa bed in Jersey
2. Anticipation of making plans and getting together for vacations.
3. Spontaneous weekend get always to Jersey, Florida or maybe Spain :)
4. Bela hosting a party. And enjoying watching her be domesticated.
Last but not least!!!
Guys Feel free to add to this list :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSPAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteps...come back up soon!