Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great Dinner And a Crappy Movie :)

So... we went out to Houston's For Dinner. The Food was awesome as usual. We stuffed our faces with smoked salmon (Bela’s Favorite) and Of course Asim's Spinach Dip.

I had the Thai Salad with steak and ate every last Peanut on the plate... Yummooooo



And then... TA DA DA DA!! Asim decided to Hook us all up with a bigger and better. His Desert idea that only happens once every week!!. The hookup that no one can miss

It was Wednesday and Wednesday is buy one get one free at Carvel. Now how can we say no to that? Mind you the $3.50 will make a Major contribution to our mortgage this month :)

All I can say is it was down hill from there. I fought my best to avoid going to the movies on a Wednesday night with nothing really good playing. Dam iphone! Ammad took it upon himself and went with a four start rating for a movie no one has heard of. Bad Lieutenant.

Needless to say it was not the first time we walked out of a movie after 45 minutes of pure torture. Seriously!! I tried after the 30 minutes but Asim was snoring and Ammad and Zara were still hopeful.

What can I say the singing Iguanas finally dropped the ball and we walked our merry asses out of the theater thinking WTF was that???

2 comments:

  1. seriously... the night started with such a bang- Houston's for dinner... thats all i have to say really. That restaurant has never let us down.. and it definitely didnt last night.. we ate like no tomorrow... & then stopped by Carvel for a sweet treat :).. everything was going good until we decided to catch the 9:45 showtime for Bad Lieutenant. I have no words for this movie, between the ridiculous acting, no plot & ofcourse the singing iguanas.. it was all downhill from there... i dont think i've ever walked out of a movie.. but last night all us were at a loss for words...anyway we went home but hopefully this weekend we can make-up for that dissappointing movie. I think the boys are getting together for the SuperBowl at Bee's while me and Bee have a date :)..(fingers crossed)- Bee: should i post our video??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZARA!!! I FORBID YOU!!! I WILL KILL YOU!! AND YOU ARE VERY EASY TO KILL TRUST ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete