Saturday, January 30, 2010
Magnificent Bela
Umm where do I a start.... I have always admired Bela's and Bee's relationship...in fact I admired it so much that i wanted to become apart of the duo and make it a trio....so i named myself Khadija and learned basic phrases in Urdu I even have a mat for prayer ( haven't used it yet ). Its weird but by knowing them I have found pieces of me in their personalities .... Bela caters to my strive for success and being a well respected woman in Corporate America... while Bee caters to my dorky side always laughing and singing and dancing ... just knowing how to make people feel comfortable regardless of how bad situations in life can be... Good luck with everything Bela I will take care of Beenish(A)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww KIKI!! i know you will take care of me.. now get your ass up and get me some food I'm hungry:)
ReplyDeleteIt's true, I've seen Kinnesha's (Khadija's?) prayer mat under her desk.
ReplyDeleteBut that was a nice post. :)
SMH....Starting to have second thoughts about it now
ReplyDelete